Wednesday, August 24, 2011

days are going way too fast

oh I can't keep up with things lately, the days seem to speed by with barely a dent on my to do list! Back to school clients has left me with little time to get done some important things that need to be done! Wish I could wave a magic wand and it all would change, more time, better organized, etc., etc. Until then I might be able to get by on 4 hours sleep! I really really hate disappointing people and my intentions are to always follow through and get it done just sometimes I let other things get in front of what I already had scheduled! Ok enough venting for the day, now time to get busy..........again.

2 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

If you find a source for that magic wand, please let me know asap!!! LOL! Thanks so much for stopping by for a blog visit and your lovely comment. Lots of luck in my giveaway too! Hugs, Terri

Tolentreasures said...

I sure feel your pain. I make lists, life gets in the way and I get nothing done! If you find the answer let me know!

Cathy