Thursday, May 17, 2012

Two woman show-i'm in!

Ok hopefully NOW this link will work! lol I really need to spend a few hours figuring out how all this blog stuff works, I admire and read so many blogs but mine is just so plain.

But got the phone call about hour ago and they had a few cancellations so we get to have a booth, so excited!! I have a dear friend who does this show and talks so highly of it. Now to get off the computer and finish all the things that I almost got finished from my last show! Might have to try to pull allnighter tonight, did stop at a estate sale after picking up my son from kindergarten. Got a great vintage milkshake machine, a pink melamine bowl and a couple muffin tins for my mom to paint on. Wish I would have gotten there sooner sounds like he had some nice stuff, he was telling me what had sold and his prices were cheap!!! Maybe in the morning will hit a few sales to see if I can find any other vintage goodies to take to the show to sell, thats what is great about this show it is vintage/antique/art/crafts so you can have a mixture. I got a great old wooden ironing board at a thrift store yesterday-SCORE!!! and it was only a buck!!! the guys had put it in the wrong area and they sold it to me anyway, this thrift store is notorious for high prices and not letting you buy something if price tag is missing or they think it is priced wrong. But I can usually find some great namebrand clothes for the boys so usually still check it out. Anyway back to work!!!!! Will try to post some pics of the show next week.

1 comment:

Lynn Stevens said...

Hope the show is a huge success!!!
Yes i did get that little fencing from two girls. it was the last small set they had.
Thanks for entering my giveaway
hugs Lynn