Friday, June 8, 2012

What i've been working on lately



So call me crazy but I saw a super cute hexie quilt on a blog and thought how cute would a tiny one be! So found a pattern to print out 3/4' paper hexagons, cut them out, grabbed one of many bags of scraps and have been basting every night while watching tv. I really should count how many I have done! I am going to start with a red center then a light, then a dark. Hmmm maybe I should be alternating the light and dark so when I sew the flowers together it would be alternating. Might have to do some playing around with colored pencils to see how I want the final quilt to be. Not that it is not going to take me years and years and years and years! HAHAHAH!

3 comments:

Flora said...

Hello dear R'chelle!!! I miss not hearing from you!!1 I sent an email the other day asking about your cotton fibers but I'm sure you are busy, as we all are , I regret not visiting my dear friends more, hope all is well with you and yours.
Blessings,Flora

ehag said...

Hi!
I wanted to let you know you are the winner of my Ghost/Pumpkin Ornie for the EHAG Giveaway :)...
My email is : howlingmoondesigns@att.net
Please email me so I can get your shipping info!
Candace

Mrs Pretzel said...

thank you so much for your vote on the AMP blog hop!! HOLY MOLY!! Those are some tiny pieces!! I love them!